Last week, skincare and beauty experts at Landys Chemist analyzed data found within public search trends and interest to identify the hottest luxury makeup brands in the world this year. Dior Beauty, Fenty Beauty and Charlotte Tilbury round out the top 3. See who else made the cut.
In cosmetics news, Lottie London, a Gen Z beauty brand, partnered with Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products to launch a collection of makeup products inspired by the teen drama, The Vampire Diaries.
Also, The Estée Lauder Companies made a minority investment in “clean” beauty startup Code Mint through its New Incubator Ventures (NIV)—its first-ever investment in a Chinese beauty brand.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Top 20 Most Successful Celebrity Beauty Brands Of 2023—Ranked By Cosmetify
3. WSGN & Coloro Name Apricot Crush as Color Of The Year 2024
4. Top 10 Most Popular Skincare Products In 2023—Ranked By Landys Chemist
5. MAC Revamps ‘Back To MAC’ Recycling Program
6. Top 10 Most Popular Makeup Brands—According To Hey Goldie
7. Top 10 Hottest Luxury Makeup Brands—According to Landys Chemist
8. Lottie London Introduces Vampire Diaries Makeup Collection
9. The Estée Lauder Companies Invests in Chinese ‘Clean’ Beauty Startup
10. Proven Raises $12.2 Million In Latest Funding Round
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!