This easy s’mores bars recipe is one of my family’s favorites and it is super easy because it only has 5 ingredients! The chocolate and marshmallow ooey gooey yumminess combine with Golden Grahams as the perfect graham cracker alternative. Your whole family will love these smores bars. They’re filled with graham cracker cereal, sweet marshmallows, and some bittersweet chocolate chips. Perfect after school snack or sweet dessert, yum!
Easy S’mores Bars Recipe
Who doesn’t love eating delicious, ooey-gooey s’mores?
You won’t need a campfire. Enjoy this easy s’mores bar dessert recipe whenever you like even in your kitchen. The combination of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker is the best. Plus, it doesn’t have the mess of melty chocolate!
These delicious bars will be loved by everyone! The next time you’re invite somewhere, they’re going to ask for this! This is the perfect treat and one of my favorite delicious recipes!
This post contains affiliate links.
Related: Want smores recipes? Check out over 20 of our favorite best s’mores recipes.
Ingredients Needed To Make These Gooey Smores Bar Recipes
Instructions To Make Amazing Dessert Smores Bar Recipes
First thing first, start by spraying a 9×13 inch pan with non-stick baking spray.
Next, melt the marshmallows (except 1/2 cup), peanut butter, and the butter together in a microwave-safe bowl.
Mix the Golden Graham cereal into the melted marshmallow mixture until it’s well combined.
Stir in the remainder of the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Spread the mixture into the 9×13 pan.
Let it set up before cutting into squares.
- Don’t like Golden Grahams? Then use graham cracker crumbs (broken up graham crackers).
- Don’t use marshmallow creme or marshmallow fluff! It may seem easy, but it won’t set like gooey marshmallows do when they cool off.
- Make sure to wait before pulling in the chocolate chips or you’ll have melted chocolate instead chunks. (I like using pieces from a hershey’s chocolate bar when I want it extra sweet.)
- Can’t have peanut butter? You can use melted butter like Rice Krispie treats. The delicious s’mores bars still work!
How to Make Five Ingredient S’mores Bars Gluten Free and Dairy Free
If you have gluten and dairy intolerances or allergies you can still enjoy these five ingredient s’mores bars! You just have to swap out a few ingredients with substitutes:
If you are making this allergy-friendly sweet treat for a friend or houseguest who has food allergies or sensitivities, run all ingredients by them, first, just to be safe. Also, be extremely careful to avoid cross-contamination. We want everyone to be able to enjoy these gooey s’mores bars! And that’s the best part these s’mores bars recipe can be changed for everyone!
- 16.7 oz. Box of Golden Graham Cereal
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2 TBSP Peanut Butter
- Bag of Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Start by spraying a 9×13 inch pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Next, melt the marshmallows (except 1/2 cup), peanut butter, and the butter together in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Mix the Golden Graham cereal into the melted marshmallow mixture until it’s well combined.
- Stir in the remainder of the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into the 9×13 pan.
- Let it set up before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
Contains peanut, gluten and dairy products! Options for allergy-free options at bottom of article.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 174Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
More Smores Fun & Kid-Friendly Recipes from Kids Activities Blog
One of my favorite parts of camping with kids is trying new recipes over the campfire! We’ve tried a bunch of different campfire recipes, including delicious campfire brownies! Of course, when you go camping, everyone’s favorite campfire desserts is making s’mores over the fire.
Did you have fun making and eating this 5 ingredient easy s’mores recipe? What is your favorite way to make s’mores without a campfire?