This free printable Valentine coloring mural are great for kids of all ages! Older kids and younger kids will all love these cute Valentine’s day coloring pages. It’s a great way to celebrate Valentine’s day.
Free Printable Valentine Coloring Mural
We are really excited today to share with you a printable Valentines Day mural that doubles as a Valentines Day coloring page poster. Click pink button to download:
These Valentine’s day coloring sheet is going to be loved by older children and younger children. All of them will enjoy this coloring fun, and these bigger pictures make it easy. OK, it is really a very big Valentines Day coloring page that is fun to hang on the wall and color.
Happy Valentine’s day!
Printable Valentine’s Day Big Coloring Page Mural
This is a perfect activity for the kids on Valentine’s day! We love that this printable encourages screen free play, and allows your children to use their creativity.
This Valentine’s day coloring sheet is perfect, festive, full of simple hearts, and you can hang it up on the wall afterwards. The large coloring page contains Valentines doodle art:
- Teddy bears with a flower
- Big and little hearts
- Cupid with an arrow
- Two love birds
- Collection of heart balloons
- Two bees buzzing around a flower
- Valentine envelope
- Big and little flowers
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Print this Coloring Page as a Large Poster
The simplest size to print this big coloring page as a poster is 20x 30, but because it is drawn with simple shapes, you can stretch it in any direction distorting it slightly or print it and cut the side that has extra space…or use that as a place for the artist who finishes this masterpiece’s signature.
All you need to do is grab the download (see below) and then upload it to a poster printing website or take it into your local office supply store. Here are several locations that will do that for you:
- Print on legal size paper at home.
- Print your poster at Walmart – you can upload any images from home and then pick up the finished poster at your local Walmart. Prices are a little high, but the convenience is great. There is several sizes of posters: 11×14, 16×20 and 20×30.
- Print your big coloring page as a mural at Block Poster – I just found block poster, but love this idea. It allows you to print almost any image into any size from home for free because it allows you to separate the image into standard paper portions…did I mention it is free?
- Print your coloring poster at Staples – you can upload your images from home and then pick up the finished poster at your local Staples or have it shipped to you. The prices are pricey, but there are several options that are unique to office stores like you can have it printed on actual poster board. There are several sizes of posters: 12×18, 18×24 and 24×36. In general, printing on poster board can be as much as 10x the regular price.
Then you can let the kids decorate this coloring sheet!
Now Color Your Large Coloring Page Poster
Whether you print this as a regular sized coloring page or blow it up huge into a 20×30 wall poster, it will be fun to color. We love these big art designs as invitation to play activities in the classroom, party or play group. It is also a big treat to have it hanging on your child’s wall for them to color at their leisure…who doesn’t want to color on the “wall”?
Supplies Needed To Color Your Valentine Coloring Mural:
Download & Print Valentines Coloring Page Poster Here:
More Valentine’s Day Fun from Kids Activities Blog
Enjoy these free Valentine’s coloring pages? Then you’ll love these other free Valentines crafts are great for big kids and little kids. It is a fun way to enjoy this holiday. From sweet treats, to crafts, and free coloring pages we have them all.
Did your kids enjoy coloring this really big Valentines coloring page mural?