Let’s celebrate autumn with this free printable fall tree coloring page that works great for kids of all ages to explore the colors of autumn with crayons, colored pencils and a little glitter. This fall tree coloring page works great in the classroom or at home.
Autumn Tree Coloring Page for Kids
In the fall, the leaves are changing colors and the air is becoming crisp, and what better way to explore the changes than by drawing inspiration through an autumn tree coloring page? Click the orange button to download and print our fall tree coloring page:
Your kids can create their own Autumn masterpiece with this printable coloring tree pages. You can even print off multiple fall tree pages and color and decorate them different each time. What great fine motor skills practice for little kids!
This article contains affiliate links.
Fall Tree Coloring Page
Our fall tree coloring page is a fun way to embrace fall! These free printable coloring pages will allow your little one to explore different colors. Turn it into an apple tree or one of your other fruit trees. Young children and older kids will have a great time with these tree coloring sheets. Add different shades of fall colors like red, orange, and yellow.
Make This Fall Tree Coloring Sheet Your Own
There are so many ways your child can make it a masterpiece beyond coloring what is there. The instructions on these fall tree coloring pages say: add your own little critters and extras too. What kind of critters and extras could you add?
Pictures you could add to your fall tree printable
- Add some leaves on the ground
You could even take it a step further and use different materials. These leaves and the trunk is big enough for most mediums and add special touches.
Special touches to add to your autumn tree printable
You can use so many different crafting supplies on these free printables. Add your own decorates to these free printable tree coloring pages. Perfect for the festive seasons. You can turn this printable into different types of trees to appreciate the beauty of nature!
Other Ideas To Make Your Autumn Tree Coloring Sheet More Exciting
- Turn this picture into a color by number page by adding a dot of color to each leaf and your child and match the color to complete the coloring.
- Practice counting. Count all the leaves. Count only the red leaves, the yellow leaves and then the orange leaves.
- Practice cutting. Cut out the whole tree. For advanced scissor users, practice cutting out each leaf.
- Trace it. Place a piece of tracing paper over the tree art and trace the tree.
- Turn it into art. Cut out the entire tree and glue to a different background sheet of paper, use decorative page if you’d like. The frame however you’d like.
- Talk about Seasons. Print out multiple copies of this picture and use colors that represent other seasons for each pictures. Then compare the different trees.
Download & Print Fall Coloring Page pdf File Here
More Fall Printable Fun from Kids Activities Blog
I hope you have a ton of fun with this fall tree coloring page. Add a little glitter and help make Autumn sparkle this year!